5 Hour Pre Licensing Course
A required step to getting your New York State driver license is completing the 5 hour pre licensing course. At the CDL Auto Club Inc. we will teach you the essentials of being a licensed driver in New York State.
Requirements to Take a Road Test
In order to be eligible to schedule a road test, a driver must have their Learner’s Permit and a completed 5 Hour Pre Licensing Course. Once you have both items, you are in the process of obtaining your motor vehicle operator’s license. The 5 Hour Pre Licensing Course is mandated by the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles and will cover the knowledge of many topics.
In the course we cover these important topics:
- The Highway transportation system
- Defensive driving techniques
- The DMV point system
- The effects of driver attitude, emotions and skills
- Administrative law of New York State
- The effects of restraining devices and anti-lock brakes
- Alcohol and drugs, and their negative effects on driving
- What to do in case you get into an accident!
Our 5 Hour Pre Licensing Course rates are among the lowest in the New York area. Call us today to setup an appointment for your class requirement.
Get Your CDL NOW!
All of our cars are in great condition.
Our vehicles are fully enabled with heat for winter and air conditioning for the summer.
Let Us Contact You
*** FREE Training Available If You Qualify ***